Because volume mounted as read only, you can’t remove or modify any file on it. There are a few situations when you can see this error:
- You move or delete file on read-only volume
- You copy file to read-only volume
- File system of the storage is not fully supported. For example by default macOS can only read NTFS. To fix this issue, you should install a driver for NTFS
- Storage has write protected switch and it is on. To fix this issue simple change position of the switch
- Storage is mounted as read only. To fix this simple remount it with write ability
- Some storages doesn’t support write ability by design e.g CD
Feel free to contact us if instructions didn’t help. We will do our best to help you.